Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Audio Sync

  1. #1
    Inactive Member o2pb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2004
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got sound forge, and I was wondering what mode I should be recording in, so that it syncs with video, recorded using a minidv camcorder.
    It captures at 29.97, right?
    audio record

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 08, 2004 09:18 PM: Message edited by: o2pb ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Abbath_Doom_Occulta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2004
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It depends on whether you are PAL or NTSC

  3. #3
    Inactive Member o2pb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2004
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I live in Canada. We use NTSC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •